Thanksgiving doesn’t have to be all about the turkey, especially not in 2020. If you’re family is choosing to opt out of gatherings, or you simply don’t want to worry about cooking until tomorrow, Buffalo Wild Wings has an excellent alternative for you. Their Thanksgiving Eve Bundle is now available for carryout and includes 40 wings and an order of fries for just $39.99.
The best part is that the bundle comes with half traditional wings and half boneless, so everyone can get their top choice. You can choose from any of their nearly 30 sauces or dry rubs, including new releases like the Lemon Pepper, Blazin Carolina Reaper, and orange chicken.
If the Thanksgiving Eve Bundle doesn’t sound like the right fit, Buffalo Wild Wings has a ton of other promos going on this holiday weekend, including:
- BOGO Wing Tuesdays
- Family Bundle – 30 wings and fries for $30 (15 boneless, 15 traditional)
- Wing bundles starting at $9.99
- 10 boneless wings and fries
- 10 traditional wings and fries
- 20 boneless wings and fries
- 20 traditional wings and fries
- Blitz Bundle – 20 traditional and 20 boneless wings for $39.99
- Give $25, Get a $5 E-bonus
- $3 tall house beer
- BOGO Boneless Thursdays
For more places open tomorrow, check out the ultimate list of restaurants open on Thanksgiving in 2020.