Are you looking for the latest and greatest Subway coupons? Then you have come to the right place. From weekly sandwich deals to coupon texts, Subway has become well known for its money-saving promotions, and we’ve gathered all of the best coupons to share with you. The best part? You can find most of them right on your phone!
What are Subway’s specials right now?
Subway offers you a different $6 Footlong Sub each day (or $3.99 for a six-inch). You can get these daily and weekly deals in any Subway restaurant near you. You do not need to present any coupon to access the following footlong deals:
- Monday – Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
- On your choice of bread, you get teriyaki chicken drizzled with sweet onion sauce and topped with your veggies and/or cheese
- Tuesday – Oven-roasted Chicken Sub
- Subway’s signature roasted chicken along with your choice of veggies, sauce, and cheese
- Wednesday – Turkey Breast Sub
- On your choice of bread, you get thinly-sliced and seasoned turkey breast, topped with your choice of veggies, sauce, and cheese
- Thursday – Italian B.M.T.
- On your choice of bread, you get Black Forest Ham, pepperoni, salami, veggies, cheese, and sauce
- Friday – Tuna Sub – Friday
- Saturday – Black Forest Ham Sub
- Pair thinly-sliced Black Forest Ham with your choice of bread, veggies, cheese, and sauce
- Sunday – Meatball Marinara Sub
- Get a piping hot sub with meatballs and marinara sauce, along with your choice of bread, cheese, and veggies
Visit the Subway Careers page to learn more about working at Subway.
My partner and I only go to the Subway on Ave I just off the 14 freeway here in Lancaster, CA. I LOVE the staff here and there is one lady that has been here for several years. When ever I go in and she is working all she needs to do is ask if I want the same. When I say ‘yes’ she will make a Philly Cheese Steak on Wheat and knows to put marinara sauce on it. The second one is also a foot long on Italian with double meat and spicy. She also knows on this sub I want VERY LIGHT lettuce and all other veg’s, with oil and vinegar with salt and pepper.
I had one problem and wrote the owner/manager/district manager, but I never got a reply. If I was going to fault anyone it would be the management since they could not take the time to send me a reply. I was not looking for a free sub or any discount. I just want the management to know that there was a small issue with some of the staff that did not know the amount of meat to put into a Philly Cheese Steak and if they needed to charge me for some marinara sauce.
Overall, I would give this Subway a grade of A++.
I love subway!
The All-American was excellent. I got it with the roast beef, (as the bacon was frozen and did not look eatable) and it was very good. If I were to go to Sub Way again, I would get that sandwich. We have not gone to Sub Way recently because of the service and the atmosphere, it left a lot to be desired.