How many Starbucks drinks do you think there are? You must be counting in your head those choices of drinks they have written on their menu board. Well, those are just the ones you know of, and probably the only drinks you order. But what you may not know is that there is a whole new universe of drinks waiting for you to discover on Starbucks secret menu.
If you’re feeling adventurous, try the secret menu items revealed below. These recipes have been tried and tested by coffee enthusiasts who have been frequenting their cafés for years.
You’re probably wondering what this Harry Potter drink is doing on this list. And if you’re a true blue Potterhead, then you’re absolutely going to love this delicious concoction. Not only will you get to relive those fun scenes in The Three Broomsticks, but you will also get to experience how truly magical Butterbeer is.
- Order a grande crème Frappuccino. Do not order skim milk because you will need 100% milk for this drink.
- Request three pumps each of caramel syrup and toffee nut syrup.
- Ask for caramel to be drizzled on top.
This has been quite popular for some time now, so some staff may know how to create it without being given instructions. The average cost for this deliciousness is $4 to $5, depending on the size and add ons.
The name of this beverage alone is sure to add excitement to your afternoon. Now you can get your own mocktail from Starbucks:
- Order a strawberry lemonade and ask them to mix it with an orange mango smoothie.
- To add flavor, a squeeze of raspberry syrup on top.
This is a simple combination of ingredients that tea lovers will adore. If you’re a fan of chai tea, then you should enjoy this drink that you can order hot or cold. Just ask for a Chai Latte, mixed with a shot of espresso. Perfect if you need a caffeine booster in your tea, not to mention that’s it’s really tasty! The cost will be the normal price of the latte, plus the price of the espresso shot.
Cap’n Crunch Berry Frappuccino
You’ve probably missed the taste of this breakfast cereal that woke you up every morning as a kid. Let this berry drink remind you of those days and give you reason to visit Starbucks in the morning.
- Order a Strawberry and Crème Frappuccino.
- Ask for one pump each of the following syrup flavors: caramel, hazelnut, and toffee.
- Since you’re sugar loading, balance it out by adding whipped cream on your frappuccino.
There are no actual cereal bits in this beverage, but the syrup combination sure makes up for the real thing. Based on the cup size, expect to spend around $5.
This one needs to be downed like a shot. And it is recommended for those who need quick energy to get moving in the morning or to wake up those droopy eyes in the afternoon. Why? Because to make this drink, the following needs to be done:
- In an espresso cup, get three pumps of your favorite syrup.
- Next, add milk. And finally, add two shots of espresso.
No doubt that after slugging this, expect to be awake for hours. But you have to admit, this sounds absolutely dreamy.
If there’s one word that chocolate enthusiasts worship, it’s Nutella. This label can sure ignite the imagination of people around the world. Rivers of chocolate, anyone? So, here’s what you need to do:
- Order the standard Caffe Misto.
- Mix with it a pump of hazelnut syrup and another pump of chocolate.
- Finish it with a drizzle of caramel on top.
Once you’ve tasted it, surely money is no object. Why would it, when your happiness is at stake?
There are thousands of coffee shop recipes out there, but start with the ones above. And who knows? Maybe you can make your original concoction soon.
To learn about working at Starbucks, visit our Starbucks career page.