Arby’s is a fast food sandwich restaurant that has been around for almost 50 years. They have since expanded to include other menu items, such as salads and breakfast sandwiches, but most of their business comes from their famous roast beef sandwiches. In this blog post, we discuss what Arby’s offers on its menu and how you can choose between all the options.
What’s on the Arby’s Sandwiches Menu?
The Arby’s menu offers a variety of options for people who are looking to grab something quick. If you don’t feel like roast beef, Arby’s offers chicken sandwiches and salads, too.
The most famous item on the Arby’s menu is its classic roast beef sandwich, which comes in junior size (which includes only one small slice of meat) or regular size (which includes two slices of meat). If you want a larger sandwich, Arby’s also offers the roast beef and cheddar sandwich, a meat mountain that includes three slices of meat.
Arby’s Roast Beef Sandwiches
These sandwiches are the most popular menu item at Arby’s because they are the most iconic. The roast beef is slow-roasted and thinly sliced, so it’s tender and juicy. It’s then piled high on a toasted sesame seed bun with Arby’s famous sauce, which gives it that delicious flavor.
If you’re not in the mood for some roast beef, Arby’s also offers chicken sandwiches as an alternative option. These sandwiches come in both grilled or crispy varieties and include a breast fillet of either white meat or dark meat. The grilled chicken sandwich with mayonnaise, lettuce, and tomatoes is an Arby’s classic which you can’t go wrong with. If you want something a little outside the box, Arby’s has also added chicken cordon bleu and buffalo chicken sandwiches in recent years.
Salads & Other Arby’s Menu Items
As mentioned before, Arby’s isn’t just about roast beef anymore. It has expanded its menu to include other items such as salads that are available all day long! The Arby’s market fresh salad comes with tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, bacon bits, and your choice of dressing (balsamic vinaigrette or garden ranch). You can add on extra ingredients like cheese or grilled/fried chicken for some additional cost if you’d like to.
If you want something more filling, Arby’s also offers breakfast sandwiches. The most popular is the Arby’s bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich, which comes with three strips of crispy bacon, an egg, and American cheese on a toasted sesame seed bun. You can also try the roast turkey gyro, crispy fish sandwich, corned beef reuben, roast turkey ranch and bacon wrap, or chicken tenders – and don’t forget the curly fries.
How to Choose Between All These Options?
With so many choices on the Arby’s menu, it can be tough to decide what to get. Here are a few tips to help you out:
– If you want something classic and simple, go with the roast beef sandwich in either junior or regular size. It’s Arby’s most famous item, and you really can’t go wrong with it.
– If you’re looking for something a bit bigger, try the roast beef and cheddar sandwich. This sandwich comes with three slices of meat and is sure to fill you up.
– If you’re in the mood for chicken, Arby’s offers both grilled and crispy chicken sandwiches, which are both tasty options.
– If you want something a little different, Arby’s also has chicken cordon bleu and buffalo chicken sandwiches on their menu which are worth trying out.
– If you’re in the mood for a salad, Arby’s has several great options, including its market-fresh salad or one of its breakfast salads, if you want something more filling.
– Lastly, if you don’t know what to get and want something quick, Arby’s has a few great value menu options to choose from. You can get a junior roast beef sandwich or even some curly fries for only a dollar.
The History Of Arby’s
Arby’s has a rich history going back several decades. The restaurant chain was founded in 1964 by Leroy Arthur and Forrest Arby Robinson. They wanted to bring something different, unique, and delicious to the fast-food industry that other restaurants didn’t offer.
The Arby’s sandwich itself is actually an East Coast thing that drew inspiration from a roast beef sandwich sold by Big Boy Restaurants out west. It took Arby’s over two years of research before it came up with its own signature “special sauce” for its sandwiches which have become so popular today.
The Arbys roast beef sandwich has remained largely unchanged over the last 50+ years and is considered an East Coast classic by many in the United States today.
Where to Find Arbys
Arby’s is a nationwide chain with over 3400 restaurants in the United States. You should easily be able to find an Arby’s restaurant near you by using their store locator on arbys.com. If there isn’t an Arby’s near you, it does offer catering services that can bring the Arby’s experience right to your door.
If you are on a road trip, you might want to consider going to a drive-thru, you’re in luck. The Arby’s drive-thru allows you to get your Arby’s sandwich order on the go if you’re in a hurry.
The Big Difference
Arby’s has some key differences from other fast food restaurant menus, including:
– Arby’s offers a wider variety of sauces and toppings than most other fast-food restaurants, including Arby’s sauce, Horsey Sauce, Arby’s cheese, or even bacon with cheddar cheese from the Arbynator sandwich. You won’t find these options at any other restaurant in America today.
– Arby’s gives you more meat for your money in its sandwiches when compared to competitors, like McDonald’s and Burger King, that give you less meat on average. This is shocking, considering they cost roughly the same price when comparing prices across all three chains. For example, an original swiss roast beef sandwich from Arby’s costs only $0.99 while a regular size pounder from McDonald’s will run about two dollars.