The Cheesecake Factory has gone all-in by transforming a few of their enticing desserts into cheesecake-flavored ice creams. On top of that, the restaurant has announced that the ice cream will be available in seven different flavors. According to a report from People Magazine, “Each one will be packaged in a 14-oz. carton for a suggested retail price of $4.99 and will be available nationwide in the frozen aisle of grocery stores by March.”
The cheesecake flavored ice creams are made with sour cream and the chains’ own cream cheese blend. Moreover, customers will enjoy familiar flavors from The Cheesecake Factory’s own dessert lineup, such as their birthday cake, chocolate, and cookies and cream.
The ice creams will be available in a range of flavors, and they are:
- Original – Cheesecake flavored ice cream with graham crackers
- Chocolate – Chocolate cheesecake ice cream with chocolate fudge swirls
- Cookies & Cream – Cookies & cream cheesecake ice cream mixed with chocolate cookie swirls
- Salted Caramel – Caramel cheesecake ice cream with sea salt caramel and graham swirls
- Birthday Cake – A mixture of cheesecake ice cream with cake pieces, icing, as well as candy sprinkles
- Key Lime – Key lime cheesecake ice cream mixed with graham swirls
- Strawberry – Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream with strawberry and graham swirls
To learn more about Cheesecake Factory’s latest deals, discounts, and promotions, check out our Cheescake Factory Happy Hour page.