Let’s be honest – most of us have already started celebrating the Christmas season. Even though Thanksgiving is tomorrow, we have to take a chance to highlight the latest holiday release in the fast food world, Krispy Kreme’s Nicest Holiday Collection of donuts. The lineup rolls out on Friday this week and features a selection of two never-before-seen donuts, as well as a third fan favorite that’s been on the holiday menu in years past.
Here’s a look at what to expect from this year’s festive collection:
- Festive Tree Doughnut – The Christmas tree donut is Red Velvet Cake Batter filled with cream cheese icing and topped with a decorative tree and star.
- Present Doughnut – This new holiday donut starts off with a Sugar Cookie Kreme filled doughnut covered in green icing and finished off with red ribbon icing and a candy gift tag tag that reads “nice.”
- Santa Belly Doughnut – This treat is the returning classic. Its base is a Chocolate Kreme filled doughnut with red icing and sugar on top. Then, it’s finished off with a chocolate icing and a candy belt.
Other Holiday Specials and Deals at Krispy Kreme
In addition to the launch of the Nicest Holiday Collection this week, you can expect to see a few other specials at your local Krispy Kreme this holiday season, such as:
- Gingerbread Glazed donut – This classic donut flavor is returning just in time for the holidays on December 16 and will be available for a limited time.
- “Day of the Dozens” – This holiday tradition is returning on December 12, 2020 with buy one get one for $1 any dozen donuts.
- Free donuts for parcel and package delivery drivers – Get a free dozen glazed donuts on Cyber Monday when you visit your local Krispy Kreme and show them a valid work ID.