If fast food is your go-to for busy nights and empty cupboards, we encourage you to think long and hard before ordering everyone their favorite combo meal. Feeding a clan of adults and kids adds up quickly. Several fast food joints understand the struggle and (demand) to make it a simpler process, allowing you to skip taking individual orders and consider opting for single fast food meals for the whole family.
Last updated: July 10, 2020
Top Family Takeout Meals & Fast Food
Popeyes – Family Bundles
You could go with a classic bucket of fried chicken from Popeyes (never a bad idea), but for a change of pace, try one of their new family bundles. There are three bundles to choose from, including:
- 3 Sandwich Family Meal – 8 pieces of Signature Chicken plus 3 Chicken Sandwiches, 1 Large Side, 4 Biscuits, 3 Apple Pies
- 4 Sandwich Family Meal – 4 Chicken Sandwiches, 1 Large Side, and 4 Biscuits.
- 5 Sandwich Family Meal – 12 pieces of Signature Chicken plus 5 Chicken Sandwiches, 2 Large Sides, 6 Biscuits and 5 Apple Pies.
Only feeding two? Popeyes has “2 Can Dine Meals” with fried chicken or tenders, as well as sides and biscuits. They even have free delivery right now, so you won’t have to leave your house.
McDonald’s – 50-Piece Chicken McNuggets
There’s no easier way to satisfy little ones than a giant box of McNuggets. Depending on the size of your family, an order of 50 McNuggets may do the trick for dinner. Most McDonald’s locations serve the bulk orders, but if your local drive-through doesn’t, just order two 20-pieces and a 10-pieces. Add a few large fries and everyone’s favorite dipping sauces, and the whole family will be happy.
Bonus: If you order from Uber Eats, you can get free delivery when you spend $15.
Texas Roadhouse – Family Pack
Feeding a family of four? This Texas Roadhouse deal gives you the most bang for your buck by offering four entrees, as well as a giant house salad, four sides, and rolls with their delicious cinnamon honey butter. Entree options include Chicken Critters, Pulled Pork, Beef Tips, and Ribs.
Wendy’s – Feed the Fam Deals
Wendy’s may be one of the last fast food chain’s to release a family meal deal during this difficult season, but we’re just hyped that we can finally get four burgers and fries for just 10 bucks. You heard that right – Wendy’s family bundles include Two Double Stack Sandwiches, two Crispy Chicken Sandwiches, and four small fries for $10. You can also get a family-sized nuggets pack for just over $10. And for $15, you can get two Spicy Chicken Sandwiches, two Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, and four small fries.
Pizza Hut – Dinner Box
Nothing is quite as simple or satisfying as ordering a pizza for dinner. Pizza Hut is the king of family meals, offering deals for the couple, average family, or giant army of relatives. Pizza Hut’s Dinner Box includes a medium 1-topping pizza, five breadsticks with marinara, and 10 cinnamon sticks.
Burger King – $12.99 Family Bundle
The quickest way to order fast food for the whole family? Burger King’s latest deal, the $12.99 Family Bundle will make your dinner plans easier than ever. The meal deal includes three Whoppers, three Cheeseburgers, and three small fries for jus 13 bucks. Out of all the options on this list, that’s one of the best deals.
There’s nothing that says family more than dueling it out with your loved ones over the last drum stick. The beloved fried chicken joint currently offers family meals for every occasion, varying from a dinner for two to a 50-piece chicken pack.
The standard Bucket Meal comes with original recipe chicken (8, 12, or 16 pc.) large sides, and biscuits.
Chick-Fil-A – Family Meals
If you’ve got a family that loves Chick-Fil-A, we’ve got good news for you. The chicken chain recently released their new Family Meals, a bundle of all your favorite entrees, sides, and drinks. The meals are made to serve up to four people, but you can easily upgrade them to accommodate more people. Meals include:
- Entrées: 30-count Chick-fil-A® Nuggets, four Chick-fil-A Chicken Sandwiches, or four Spicy Chicken Sandwiches
- Sides: Four Medium Waffle Potato Fries, four Medium Mac & Cheeses, or four Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Beverages: One Gallon of Freshly-Brewed Iced Tea (sweetened or unsweetened)
Chicken Parmesan Meal Kits
Chick-Fil-A also just announced that they will be serving meal kits including all ingredients for Chicken Parmesan, as well as step-by-step directions on how to prepare the dish in 30 minutes. The kit contains two chicken filets, marinara sauce, cheese, and garlic and lemon pasta. You can also choose whether you’d like regular or spicy chicken filets.
Panera – Family Feast
Panera is one of the many restaurants that have recently released a family meal to help make feeding the entire family a bit easier during these tough times. Panera’s pack is just $29 and feeds up to four people, and there are several options to choose from, such as:
- Kids Sandwiches – Grilled cheese, ham sandwich, turkey sandwich (choose two)
- Adult Sandwiches – -Chipotle Chicken Avocado Panini Melt, Mediterranean Veggie Sandwich (vegetarian), Roasted Turkey & Avocado BLT, Bacon Turkey Bravo Sandwich, Steak & White Cheddar Sandwich, Heritage Ham & Swiss Sandwich, Grilled Cheese Sandwich (choose two)
- Salad – Greek Salad, Caesar Salad, or Seasonal Greens
- Sides – Family Mac & Cheese and Whole Baguette
Panera is currently offering free delivery on all Family Meal orders.
Raising Cane’s – Chicken Tender Tailgates
It doesn’t have to be football season for you to chow down on a Raising Cane’s Tailgate. The chicken chain offers chicken tender bundles of 25, 50, 75, or 100, alongside Cane’s Sauce for an easy, delicious meal – both for game days and regular days. Plus, you can add gallon jugs of lemonade and/or iced tea and sides to round out your meal.
Arby’s – 5 Sandwiches for $10
This deal may not last long, but it’s too good not to share. To make feeding your family a bit easier during these tough times, Arby’s has been promoting new drive-through deals, including the 5 for $10 Classic Roast Beef Sandwich special. You can feed your whole clan for just 10 bucks (or a little extra because curly fries are always a must), which is a win in our book.
Qdoba – Family Meal Deal
Taco night tends to be a hit in any household, and preparing it just got 10 times easier. Qdoba recently launched their new Family Meal Deal, which serves up to five people per pack. Each meal comes with either grilled adobo chicken or steak, cilantro lime rice, black beans, signature 3-Cheese queso, pico de gallo, salsa verde, shredded cheese, tortillas, and tortilla chips. Each meal costs between $34.95 (chicken) and $39.95 (steak).
Little Caesars – Pizza
Whether you’re ordering takeout for two or a feast for a clan of eight, eating out can be costly. Little Caesars is by far one of the most budget-friendly ways to eat out, and they’re currently going contactless so you don’t have to worry about anyone touching your pizza from the time that it goes in the oven to the time you pick it up or get it delivered. How’s that for protecting your family?
Panda Express – Family Feast
Eat dinner in traditional Chinese fashion with a variety of entrees and sides to pass around. Order the Family Feast and build your own selection including 2 large sides and 3 entrees. Sides include chow mein, fried rice, mixed vegetables, white steamed rice, and brown steamed rice. Entrees include Orange Chicken, Wok Seared Steak & Shrimp, String Bean Chicken Breast, Sweet Fire Chicken Breast, Kung Pao Chicken, Mushroom Chicken, Black Pepper Chicken, Chicken Teriyaki, Broccoli Beef, Shanghai Angus Steak, Beijing Beef, Honey Walnut Shrimp, and Eggplant Tofu.
4 Bowls for $20
There’s another new family deal available at Panda Express. Customers can get four bowls for just $20 for a limited time. Each bowl includes one entree and one side. The promotion is only available for online orders made through the Panda Express website or app and applies to both delivery and pickup. To redeem the promo code, use 4BOWLS420 at checkout.
Taco Bell – Party Pack
If you’ve got teenagers in the family, you’ll earn major brownie points for bringing home one of these bad boys. The Taco Bell Party Pack comes in a variety of options, including the Taco, Burrito and Taco, Supreme Taco, Soft Taco, Supreme Soft Taco, Variety Taco, and Supreme Variety Taco Party Pack. Each pack comes with 12 tacos and/or burritos for just $12-$18, depending on what you order. You can even customize your order however you’d like so everyone in the family is happy.
$10 Cravings Deal
Taco Bell just released another incredible deal for groups or families. The $10 Cravings Deal comes with four crunchy tacos and four beefy five layer burritos, which consist of ground beef, beans, sour cream, cheese, and nacho cheese sauce.
Olive Garden – Family-Style Lasagna Bundle
Craving pasta for dinner? Olive Garden will hook you up with a generous portion of lasagna, breadsticks, and a house salad. This family meal deal serves up to eight people, so if you’ve got less than that under your roof, you’ll definitely have leftovers. Can’t complain about second-day pasta.
Jack in the Box – Family Meal Bundles
Jack in the Box has three new Family Meal Bundles available, and each serves up to four people. Customers can choose from the Jack’s Burger Meal, Jack’s Chicken Meal, or Jack’s Breakfast meal. Jack’s Burger Meal includes two Ultimate Cheeseburgers, two Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers, two medium curly fries, two medium potato wedges, and four tacos. The Jack’s Chicken Meal comes with two Jack’s Spicy Chicken Sandwiches with Cheese, two Value Chicken Sandwiches, two medium curly fries, two medium potato wedges, and four tacos. And for the breakfast bundle, customers will enjoy two sausage croissants, two Breakfast Jacks, four orders of hashbrowns, and four orange juices.
Family Meals are currently available for takeout, at the drive-thru, or for delivery.
Bojangles’ – 20-Piece Jumbo Tailgate
Bojangles’ Famous Chicken ‘n Biscuits is perfect for the hungry family. Their boxes and sets come with different pieces of chicken and must-try biscuits. Let’s take a look at their big ones, shall we?
Their 20-Piece Jumbo Tailgate has twenty pieces of their special-blend and perfectly fried chicken, buttermilk biscuits that are made from scratch, four picnic fixins, and one gallon of their Legendary Iced Tea. If you get the Family Variety Feast, you’ll have twelve pieces of chicken, buttermilk biscuits, half gallon of Legendary Iced Tea, and three picnic fixins.
Red Lobster – Family-Style Meals
We may not be able to sit around the dinner table at Red Lobster right now, but we can surely pass the Cheddar Bay Biscuits from the comfort of home. In fact, Red Lobster has an entire menu of family-style meals you and your loved ones can indulge in when you get tired of the drive-through. Here’s a look at what you can order for pickup or delivery:
- Create Your Own Family Feast – Family Soup, 3 seafood favorites, 2 family-style sides, 12 Cheddar-Bay Biscuits (Serves 4-6)
- Ultimate Family Feast – Maine Lobster tails, wild-caught North American snow crab legs, garlic shrimp scampi, cornflake crusted shrimp, 2 family-style sides, 12 Cheddar Bay Biscuits, and Family Soup. (Serves 4-6)
- Admiral’s Family Feast – Cornflake crusted shrimp, bay scallops, clam strips and wild-caught white fish, two family-style sides, 12 Cheddar Bay Biscuits, and Family Soup.
- Seaside Shrimp Trio Family Feast – Cornflake-crusted shrimp, garlic shrimp scampi, shrimp linguini Alfredo, 2 family-style sides, 12 Cheddar Bay Biscuits, and Family Soup. (Serves 4-6)
- Whole Desserts – Chocolate Wave, Vanilla Bean Cheesecake, Key Lime Pie, or Triple Chocolate Brownie
Availability of family-style meals may be limited.
Outback Steakhouse – Aussie Party Platter
If you’re planning a family event, you may not want to show up with a sack full of burgers. Outback gives you the opportunity to host a feast at your own house with their delicious party platters. Each feeds about four to six people, so you don’t need to throw a legitimate party to serve them. Just pick out a couple of your favorites and order ahead to ensure you can get your platters in time for dinner. Here’s a look at the available options:
- Kookaburra Wings Party Platter
- Wood-fire Grilled Shrimp on the Barbie
- Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp
- Baby Back Ribs
- Chicken Tenders
- Outback Center-Cut Sirloin 30 oz.
Captain D’s – 1o Piece Fish Family Meal
It’s seafood season, so there’s no better time to serve up a giant fish feast. Captain D’s offers all you need to satisfy the whole family with their 10 Piece Fish Family meal, including Famous Batter Dipped Fish, eight hush puppies, and two family-style sides.
You can also try the 14-piece Chicken Family Meal, Deluxe Seafood Platter, or Seafood Feast.
Fish & Chicken Family Meal
For a limited time, Captain D’s is offering another platter for the whole gang, the Fish & Chicken Family Meal. This includes six filets of Famous Batter Dipped Fish, six breaded Chicken Tenders, eight hush puppies, and two family-style sides.
Buffalo Wild Wings – Traditional & Boneless Combo
Buffalo Wild Wings is catered to big groups, offering wings, sides, and appetizers in bulk. With the option to try multiple wing flavors, B-dubs is a perfect meal to share with the whole family. Try an order or two of 20 Wings (Boneless or Traditional), or a Traditional & Boneless Combo with a side
Add any of the shareable items, like Chili Queso Dip, Beer-Battered Onion Rings, Fried Pickles, or Ultimate Nachos to complete your meal. A full list of samplers can be found on the B-dubs website.
Cracker Barrel – Family Meal Baskets To-Go
From breakfast to lunch and dinner, Cracker Barrel has you covered with their Family Meal Baskets. Each contains enough food for around six people, and there are multiple baskets you can choose from, such as:
- Pancake Family Sampler – Buttermilk pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, and hashbrown casserole or fried apples
- Chicken ‘n Dumplings – Chicken n’ Dumplins with buttermilk biscuits and two sides
- Meatloaf – Meatloaf, buttermilk biscuits, and two sides
- Sunday Homestyle Dinner – Sunday Homestyle Chicken®, Buttermilk Biscuits, and two sides
- Smokehouse Sugar Cured Ham – An entire spiral ham, sliced
- Additional sides (Quart-Sized) – Carrots, Corn, Dumplins, Fried Apples, Green Beans, Hashbrown Casserole, Mac ‘n Cheese, Pinto Beans
Even better? Cracker Barrel is running a promotion with their Family Meals, so if you purchase a to-go basket, you’ll also get Four-Layer Bacon Breakfast Bowls for free. All you have to do is heat them, and you’ll have breakfast for tomorrow, too!
Longhorn Steakhouse – Family Meal Deals
If the fam is in the mood for something a little classier than McDonald’s, Longhorn Steak’s Family Meal Deals offer quality options that won’t break the bank. Prices range anywhere from $36-$44, and each meal deal can feed up to four adults. Choose from one of the following options, and get a family-sized salad and four sides:
TGI Fridays – Family Meal Box
TGI Fridays crafts some of the most convenient, delicious family dinners. Their boxes are made-to-order and serve four to six people. With tons of options and variety packs, sides, and drinks, everyone in the family will find something they enjoy. Family boxes our currently 25% off, and you fan choose from one of several mouthwatering boxes, like:
- Bones Box – Whiskey-Glazed FRIDAYS™ BIG Ribs, Apple Butter BBQ Traditional Wings, house or Caesar salad, two sides
- Whiskey Glazed Box – Whiskey-Glazed Chicken, Whiskey-Glazed Ribs, house or Caesar salad, two sides
- Grilled Chicken and Ribs Box – Apple Butter BBQ ribs, grilled chicken breasts, house or caesar Salad, two sides
- Pasta Box – Cajun Shrimp and Chicken Pasta, Chicken Parmesan Pasta, Garlic Breadsticks, and house or Caesar salad
- Fridays Favorites Box – Cajun Shrimp and Chicken Pasta, Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, Garlic Breadsticks, and house or Caesar salad
- Chinese Chicken Salad Box – Grilled chicken mixed with a citrus marinade, greens, carrots, red cabbage, green onions, mandarin oranges, peanuts, sesame seeds, crispy noodles and Sesame Citrus dressing
- Chicken Caesar Wraps Box – Flour tortillas stuffed with grilled chicken, lettuce, parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, parmesan crisps, and Caesar dressing.
- Chicken Caesar Salad Box – Grilled chicken with lettuce, parmesan cheese, Romano cheese, Caesar dressing, croutons, and parmesan crisps
- Million Dollar Cobb Wraps Box – Flour tortillas with chicken, greens, carrots, red cabbage, avocado, tomatoes, egg, bacon, blue cheese, red onions, cucumber, Monterey Jack cheese, and cheddar cheese, all drizzled in ranch dressing.
- Chinese Chicken Salad Wraps Box – Flour tortillas with chicken, citrus marinade, greens, carrots, red cabbage, green onions, mandarin oranges, peanuts, sesame seeds, crispy noodles and Sesame Citrus dressing.
- Million Dollar Cobb Salad with Chicken Box – One box of all the fixings for a Cobb salad – eggs, bacon, onion, cucumber, cheese, tomato, avocado, and ranch dressing, as well as one box of grilled chicken.
- Whiskey Glazed Sliders Box – Mini burgers with a whiskey glaze and topped with onions, white cheddar cheese, and spicy mayo.
- Sides – Sweet potato fries, seasoned French fries, mashed potatoes, lemon butter broccoli, mac and cheese, coleslaw, chocolate chip cookies, and brownies
- Drinks – Unsweetened iced tea, sweetened iced tea, and strawberry lemonade
Hows that for options? To get the discount, order online and use the code “BASKET” at checkout.
Boston Market – Family Combo
The Boston Market Home Style Meals offer something for family members of all ages. With a family combo that caters to three to six people, and another that is specifically for kids. Family meal main choice will be between home-style meatloaf, roasted turkey, rotisserie chicken, and barbeque ribs, served with corn bread and sides. Kids meals are served with Mac & Cheese, home style Meatloaf, Rotisserie Chicken, or Rotisserie Turkey entrées.
Boston Market sides include mashed potatoes, mac & cheese, sweet corn, sweet potato casserole, creamed spinach, fresh-steamed vegetables, green beans, fresh vegetable stuffing, cinnamon apples, and squash casserole.
Denny’s – Shareable Family Packs
With everyone being cooped up at home, Denny’s wants to make feeding the family easier than ever. With the restaurant’s new Shareable Family Packs, you can bring home enough food for everyone without ever dirtying a dish. There are five packs you can choose from, including:
- Grand Slam Pack – 8 buttermilk pancakes, eight scrambled eggs, four slices of bacon, four sausage links, and hash browns
- Build Your Own Cheeseburger Pack – Four cheeseburgers, with beef patties, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, pickles, mayo, ketchup, and mustard. Wavy-cut fries come on the side.
- Premium Chicken Tenders Pack – 16 chicken tenderloins with wavy-cut fries, BBQ sauce, and honey mustard sauce.
- Side Packs – Red-skinned mashed potatoes (with or without gravy), broccoli, or sweet petite corn
- Beverage Packs (pick four) – Signature diner blend coffee, Regular decaf coffee, Fresh brewed tea, Lemonade, Mango Lemonade, Strawberry Lemonade, Soft Drinks, including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Root Beer, Fanta and Hi-C
Blaze Pizza – DIY Pizza Kits
Maybe you’re tired of eating out and want to make a home cooked meal (props to you, friend.) Blaze Pizza is making it possible to have the best of both worlds with their new Do-It-Yourself Pizza Kits. There are a couple of options, depending on how many people you’re feeding. If it’s just you, opt for the individual pizza kit, which includes a dough ball, dusting flour, pizza sauce, and up to seven toppings for $8.95. You can get a two-pizza kit with double the ingredients for $15.95, as well as a “Family Fun” kit that comes with ingredients for four pizzas, priced at $18.95.
Shake Shack – At Home Burger Kits
In most places around the country, the weather’s finally starting to turn. And even though we can’t leave the house quite yet, Shake Shack is encouraging customers to start grilling out with their new at-home burger kits. Each pack comes with eight burger patties, American cheese, Shack Sauce, and buns. The fast food chain has partnered with Goldbelly to offer the DIY deal, so be sure to visit their website if you want to order a burger kit for your family.
Noodles & Company – Family Meals
Noodles & Company just released their new Family Meals, and they look seriously delicious. Customers can choose from the Italian Classics, Mac Pack, Asian Bowls, and World Flavors.
- The Italian Classics – Penne Rosa with Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, Pesto Cavatappi with Naturally-Raised Pork, Zucchini Shrimp Scampi, Alfredo MontAmoré® with Parmesan-Crusted Chicken, Caesar Salad and Cheesy Garlic Bread.
- The Mac Pack – Wisconsin Mac & Cheese, Buffalo Chicken Mac, BBQ Pork Mac, Zucchini Truffle Mac, Caesar Salad and Cheesy Garlic Bread.
- Asian Bowls – Japanese Pan Noodles, Grilled Orange Chicken Lo Mein, Spicy Korean Beef Noodles, Pad Thai with Grilled Chicken, Potstickers and Korean BBQ Meatballs, Side of Tofu
- Penne Rosa with Grilled Chicken, Pad Thai with Shrimp, Cauliflower Rigatoni in Light Onion Cream Sauce, Wisconsin Mac & Cheese, Caesar Salad and Korean BBQ Meatballs.
Each meal feeds up to four people, and for every Family Meal that is purchased, Noodles & Company will donate a meal to a healthcare worker – it’s a win win for everyone.
El Pollo Loco – Family Chicken Meal
El Pollo Loco has something great for everyone, whether you’re craving for a salad, quesadilla, or burrito, and they certainly have meals that can be enjoyed by the whole family. They serve Family Chicken Meals, where you choose between eight, ten, twelve, and sixteen pieces of their signature fire-grilled chicken.
Together with these, you can have large sides, and warm tortillas with delicious salsa. El Pollo Loco’s mouth-watering side dishes include rice, pinto beans, black beans, corns broccoli, macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, and coleslaw. For something healthy, you can choose among the following salads: ultimate double tostada, grande avocado bowl, pollo bowl, Mexican cobb, tostada, and classic.
Fazoli’s – Pasta Meal
There’s no need to ask for three orders of Fettuccini Alfredo (we know that’s your go-to). Instead, go for one of the Family Meal deals. Feast on your favorite baked or tossed pasta dish along with a family-sized salad and eight breadsticks. The first meal option is a Fresh-Tossed Pasta Meal with either Spaghetti (Marinara or Meat Sauce) or Fettuccine Alfredo. For more variety, try out the Fresh-Tossed Pasta & Oven-Baked Meal with either Spaghetti (Marinara or Meat Sauce) or Fettuccine Alfredo, and Lasagna, Chicken Parmigiano or Baked Penne.
Lastly, an Oven-Baked Meal gives you the choice of two baked pastas.
Zaxby’s – Zax Family Packs
If your family needs some comfort food during these difficult days, Zaxby’s has just the meal for you. The new Zax family Packs serve around four people, and you can choose between wings and chicken tenders. The Boneless Wings Family Pack comes with 30 boneless wings, two large Crinkle Fries, four pieces of Texas Toast, and ranch dipping sauce. The Chicken Fingerz Family Pack comes with 20 tenders, two large Crinkle Fries, four pieces of Texas Toast, and Zax dipping sauce.
Einstein Bros – Family Meals
Can’t forget about feeding the family breakfast. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion over brunch or just want to enjoy something other than cereal and milk, Einstein Bros has the perfect early-morning family meal to get your day started. The Hot ‘N Ready Brunch Box comes with 6 bagels (2 Plain, 1 Sesame, 1 Asiago, 1 Chocolate Chip, and 1 Cinnamon Raisin), 1 tub of Plain Shmear, 1 Farmhouse Egg Sandwich, 2 Bacon & Cheddar Egg Sandwiches, 4 Twice-Baked Hash Browns, and 4 Blueberry Muffins.
Einstein Bros has a couple of boxes for lunch and dinner-time, too, including the Take & Make Pizza Bagel Kit, which comes with six plain bagels and toppings like shredded cheese, pizza sauce, and pepperoni. There’s also the Take & Make Deli Kit with six bagels, turkey, ham, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and onion. Oh, and don’t forget about dessert!
Moe’s – Build Your Own Taco Kit
Taco Night is always a win, but scrounging up all the fixings can be time consuming. Opt for Moe’s Build Your Own Taco Kit for a delicious and affordable alternative. Everyone can fix up their tacos with the two protein choices you choose, as well as toppings like shredded cheese, lettuce, pico de Gallo, rice, beans, sour cream, and queso. You’ll also get an order of chips and salsa because, well, you can’t have tacos without it.
White Castle – Castle Pack
Sometimes all you need is a White Castle slider or two to get you through family dinner. The fast food franchise is currently offering a family meal deal called the Castle Pack, including 10 Original Sliders, a sack of Chicken Rings, and a sack of fries.
Friendly’s – Ice Cream Sundae Kit
We saved the best for last. You can’t have dinner without dessert, and you certainly can’t go through quarantine without making a giant ice cream sundae. Friendly’s can help you with both with their new Ice Cream Sundae Kit. Each kit includes a carton of ice cream, three toppings, whipped cream, cones, and cups for $24. That’s a steal. To order your kit, go to the Friendly’s website – to-go orders only!
McAlister’s Deli – Family Meals
Craving comfort food doesn’t have to mean greasy burgers and fries. McAlister’s has the ultimate cozy dinner options for the whole gang. The restaurant’s Family Meals include options like Mac and Cheese and Spud Max, as well as healthier options like the Grilled Chicken Salad and Mcalister’s Club meal. Each Family Meal serves up to four people and comes with a family-size side and a gallon-size drink for $38.99.
Pei Wei – Family Bundle
For just $29.99, families can enjoy a giant Asian meal. Pei Wei’s family bundle comes with two family-sized entrees of your choice, white or brown rice, Crab Wontons or Signature Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Lo Mein or Fried Rice, and Thai Donuts. Family bundles are also available for free delivery.
Torchy’s Tacos – Family Packs
Torchy’s is now selling build-your-own Taco Family Packs that come with meat, toppings, tortillas, rice, beans, and tortilla chips. Choose from meat options like Trailer Park (fried chicken), Fajita Chicken, Fajita Beef, Brisket, and Green Chile Pork. Torchy’s Family Packs are available for takeout when order on the restaurant’s website, as well as free delivery when you order through Doordash. Prices for the family meals start at $25.
Rubio’s Coastal Grill – Family Taco Kit
If you don’t have a Torchy’s near you, or you prefer Rubio’s instead, you can still get your taco fix any night of the week. Rubio’s recently debuted their family meals and taco kits to make family dinners easier than ever. The franchise is currently offering a two entree deal for $15 when you use the code MKTG918 at checkout, as well as a four entree promo for $30 with the code MKTG919. If everyone wants tacos, go for Rubio’s Taco Kit, which includes eight flour or corn tortillas, your choice of meat (chicken, steak or shrimp), black or pinto beans, Mexican or citrus rice, guacamole, lettuce, cheese, chipotle sauce, and chips and salsa. The deal is $29 and feeds around four or five people.
Bob Evans – 3 Course Family Meals
Whether you’re feeding a family of eight or two, Bob Evans will prepare an indulgent 3 course meal for you. There are five meal bundles you can choose from, including Turkey & Dressing, Pot Roast, Country Fried, Grilled Chicken, or Chicken Tenders. Each meal comes with sides, soup or salad, dinner rolls, and chocolate chunk cookies. Family Meals are available for pickup or delivery.
Smashburger – Meal Kits
If you’re a fan of meal kits, you’ve got to try Smashburger’s new Take & Make Family Meal Kits. Choose from options like the Classic Smash, Crispy Chicken, or Smoked Bacon Brisket. Each meal kit comes with ready-to-cook meat, toppings, and buns, as well as tater tots and Smash Oil. Meal Kits are available to order on Smashburger’s website for pickup.
Schlotzsky’s – Family Meal
Customize your Family Meal at Schlotzsky’s for $24.99. You can choose four entrees, like a medium sandwich, pizza or flatbread, and you’ll get chips and cookies to accompany your meals. Customers can order their Family Meals online on the Schlotzsky’s website anytime between 4 and 12 p.m. each day.
For additional affordable fast food meals for the whole family, check out what the KFC $5 Fill Up has to offer.