There’s no denying the cinnamon butter Texas Roadhouse is addicting. With just a few ingredients, you can whip up a copycat version of your own to pair with dinner rolls, French toast, muffins, banana bread, and more. Bonus: This Texas Roadhouse butter recipe only contains butter, honey, vanilla, powdered sugar, and cinnamon, so you probably already have all the ingredients in your kitchen. Enjoy this light and fluffy butter in five minutes or less!
Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and use a stand mixer or hand mixer. Once everything is throughly mixed, the butter should be soft and easy to scoop out.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers.
- If your butter is not room temperature, place the sick in a glass bowl or measuring cup and pop it in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds.
- To ensure your final product is easy to spread on rolls, toast, etc, warm it up in the microwave for 5 to 7 seconds or leave out for about 20 minutes so it becomes room temperature.