There’s no denying your addiction to Texas Roadhouse’s butter. And, really, why should you bother trying? With just a few ingredients, you can whip up a copycat version to pair with biscuits, French toast, or banana bread.
As a bonus: this Texas Roadhouse butter recipe contains only a few ingredients – and ones you probably already have in your kitchen. And you can enjoy this light and fluffy butter in five minutes or less!
Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and use a stand mixer or hand mixer. Once everything is thoroughly mixed, the butter should be soft and easy to scoop out.
- Serve immediately and refrigerate leftovers.
- It’s really best to have your butter at room temperature, otherwise, it won’t be as smooth. But if you want to throw caution to the wind, place the sick in a glass bowl or measuring cup and pop it in the microwave for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Using a high-quality hand mixer will yield the best results for a creamy, evenly-mixed end product.
- Use the best quality butter you can find – Grade AA is best.
- Honey butter can be stored in the refrigerator for a week.
- You can even freeze it by placing it in between some wax paper and wrapping plastic wrap around it.
- To ensure your final product is easy to spread on rolls, toast, etc, warm it up in the microwave for 5 to 7 seconds or leave out for about 20 minutes so it becomes room temperature.
Texas Roadhouse Butter Pairing Suggestions
Pair with a copycat Cracker Barrel meatloaf, mashed potatoes with gravy, and – of course – biscuits for the ultimate comfort-food dinner. Or, for something sweeter, slather your freshly mixed butter on banana bread.