On days when takeout is calling your name, KFC menu deals are a saving grace. The buttery crunch of a crispy drumstick makes you forget all about how you burnt your casserole and refocus on the important things in life – fried chicken. And the best part is, you don’t have to lug home a giant bucket of wings and legs if you’re only feeding two. KFC has options for individuals, couples, and groups that are both budget-friendly and soul-satisfying.
You can choose from several chicken-based combos and buckets with sides, biscuits, and cookies, as well as drinks. Just thinking about the delicious flavors of the twice-seasoned, pressure-fried chicken will make you want to order them now. Check out these KFC menu deals at your nearest location today!
The Colonel’s combos are among the most popular meal deals, combining homestyle favorites with new menu items. Choose one of these five combo meals, featuring Kentucky Fried classics:
- Popcorn Nuggets Combo, which has wedges and a medium drink
- Chicken Combo, which contains two pieces of chicken (one breast and one wing), as well as mashed potatoes, gravy, biscuit, and a medium drink
- Chicken Littles Combo with wedges and medium drink
- 3 Tenders Combo with wedges, biscuit, and a medium drink
- Doublicious Combo has wedges and a medium drink
These combo meals are suitable for a single person, although they can also be shared between people with smaller appetites. But, when you are graced with the presence of KFC, a small appetite will likely not apply.
Feed the Children Chicken Combo
According to KFC, children are the future – the future of eating that is. They offer several combinations of kid-friendly meal deals at KFC restaurants, each including one piece of chicken, a choice of side, a GoGo squeeze applesauce, and a drink.
Side note: If they like mac and cheese, KFC hits it out of the park with the rich, creamy cheddar recipe.
Kentucky Grilled Chicken Combos
Of the fast-food chicken dishes in the industry, KFC’s grilled chicken is considered one of the best. With its special marinade and seasonings, the chicken pieces are slow-grilled to achieve those mouth-watering grill marks and tender meat. KFC touts it as a perfect summer meal that can be enjoyed any time of the year.
Order the Kentucky Grilled Chicken in a combo or a bucket. Your choices include:
- 8-piece Bucket Meal with 8 pieces chicken, 2 large sides, and 4 biscuits
- 12-piece Bucket Meal with 12 pieces chicken, 2 large sides, and 6 biscuits
- 16-piece Bucket Meal with 16 pieces chicken, 4 large sides, and 8 biscuits
- 2-piece Chicken Combo with 2 pieces of chicken (breast and wing), individual mashed potatoes, biscuit, gravy, and medium drink
- 3-piece Chicken Big Box Meal with 3 pieces chicken, coleslaw, individual mashed potatoes, biscuit, and medium drink
- 2-piece Chicken & Popcorn Big Box Meal with 2 pieces chicken, small popcorn, medium drink, individual mashed potatoes, gravy, coleslaw, and biscuit
- Tenders & Popcorn Big Box Meal, which has 3 tenders and popcorn, as well as individual servings of mashed potatoes, gravy, coleslaw, and biscuit coupled with a medium-sized drink.
If you are in a large group, you will benefit more from getting the 8-piece to 16-piece, or a 20-piece grilled chicken bucket. When you order in individual combos, you will likely pay more overall for the entire group than when you purchase a bucket meal.
Enjoy KFC’s legendary chicken dishes on a budget with the $5 Fill Ups. For just $5, you can go home with:
- 2-piece Drumstick & Thigh, mashed potatoes, biscuit, cookie, and a medium drink
- 3 Extra Crispy™ Tenders, mashed potatoes, biscuit, cookie, medium drink, and dipping sauce
- Chicken Breast, mashed potatoes, biscuit, cookie, medium drink
- Famous Bowl, cookie, and medium drink
- Pot Pie, cookie, and a medium drink
If you’re feeding a larger group, check out the $20 Fill-Ups.
$10 Chicken Share
KFC claims the statement “chicken is better shared” is a proven scientific fact, and we’d have to agree. For just $10, choose one of the following:
- 9 Extra Crispy™ Tenders
- 6 pieces of chicken
- Popcorn Nuggets
- 12 Hot Wings
What’s your favorite KFC menu deal? Let us know in the comments below.