While many people associate Taco Bell with its savory lunch and dinner options, the fast-food joint also serves unique breakfast classics for those looking to start their day with a punch of bold flavors.
In this article, we’ll list everything Taco Bell has to offer in its breakfast menu, from its breakfast entrées and drinks to its side dishes.
In this article
When Does Taco Bell Serve Breakfast?
Taco Bell serves breakfast between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
Opening hours may differ during the weekends depending on the location, so make sure to call ahead on Saturdays and Sundays to confirm breakfast hours.
What’s On the Taco Bell Breakfast Menu?
At the time of writing, Taco Bell has a total of 24 items on its breakfast menu. The selection ranges from combo meals to drinks to sides. You can see Taco Bell Breakfast menu and prices here.
Here’s what to expect:
- Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito With Bacon/Sausage/Potato: Flour tortilla filled with your choice of protein, creamy jalapeño sauce, scrambled eggs, and melted cheddar cheese.
- Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito With Steak/Sausage/Potato: Similar to Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito, but larger and heartier. It includes your protein of choice, scrambled eggs, a three-cheese blend, and pico de gallo.
- Breakfast Quesadilla With Steak/Sausage/Bacon: Folded flour tortilla filled with scrambled eggs, protein, and cheese, served with a side of warm, zesty, breakfast salsa.
- Breakfast California Crunchwrap: Filled with scrambled eggs, guacamole, bacon, and a crispy hash brown patty.
- Breakfast Crunchwrap With Bacon/Sausage: Frilled flour tortilla filled with scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, creamy jalapeño, and a crispy hash brown patty.
- Bell Breakfast Box: Comes with Breakfast Crunchwrap Sausage, hash browns, Cinnabon Delights (2 pack), and a fountain drink.
- Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito Combo: Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito with your choice of protein/vegetable, hash brown, and a medium fountain drink.
- Breakfast Quesadilla Combo: Breakfast Quesadilla with your choice of protein (steak, sausage, or potatoes), hash brown, and a medium fountain drink.
- Breakfast Crunchwrap Combo: Breakfast Crunchwrap with your choice of protein, Cinnabon Delights (2 pack), and a fountain drink.
- Regular Iced Coffee
- Hot Coffee
- Hot Cinnabon Delights Coffee
- Iced Cinnabon Delights Coffee
- Hash Brown
- Cinnabon Delights (2 Pack/12 Pack)
Where can I get Taco Bell’s breakfast?
Taco Bell’s breakfast menu is available in select locations only. You’ll find these locations in Taco Bell’s Store Finder. The good news is that Taco Bell has plans to add and expand its breakfast menu to the majority of its locations.
Unfortunately, no. Taco Bell’s breakfast offerings aren’t gluten-free. The breakfast wraps are made with wheat flour tortillas, which contain gluten. The same is said for the Cinnabon Delights, which are made with enriched wheat flour.
The only gluten-free items in Taco Bell’s breakfast menu are the drinks.
Does Taco Bell use real eggs?
Yes, Taco Bell uses real, fresh eggs. According to their website, Taco Bell sources its eggs from hens raised in an open environment.
Taco Bell’s breakfast menu contains 24 items, from breakfast burritos to crunch wraps to mini Cinnabon donuts.
While Taco Bell may not be the ideal breakfast destination for people with gluten sensitivities, it still offers a convenient and satisfying experience for others.
If you’re planning to visit Taco Bell for breakfast, make sure to visit the website’s store locator to ensure they have these morning offerings.