While we love Taco Bell for being the best fast food joint for late-night drunk munchies (while your sober and caring friend drives your inebriated self there, of course), we also kind of love their breakfast.
Taco Bell’s breakfast menu is a tasty morning secret waiting to be discovered. It’s a fun twist on the regular breakfast with both traditional breakfast items along with items that are uniquely Taco Bell, to kickstart your day. From the satisfying Breakfast Crunchwrap to the hearty Breakfast Burrito, each bite brings a burst of that unique Taco Bell flavor. If you’re tired of the same old morning routine, Taco Bell’s breakfast menu is here to make your mornings deliciously different.
Take a peek at what Taco Bell’s breakfast offerings have in store below, and you’ll find that they’ve got your morning cravings covered.
In this article
- Taco Bell’s Breakfast Menu
- What are Taco Bell’s Breakfast Hours?
- What Time does Taco Bell Stop Serving Breakfast?
- What are Taco Bell’s Breakfast Hours on Saturday and Sunday?
- What Does Taco Bell Have for Breakfast?
- What Is a History of Taco Bell’s Breakfast?
- What Will You Find On Taco Bell’s Breakfast Menu?
- Is Taco Bell’s Breakfast Healthy?
Taco Bell’s Breakfast Menu
Below, you will find prices for Taco Bell breakfast menu. Bear in mind we collected this prices in 2023 in Chicago. Your local prices might be higher or lower – let us know in the comments!
|Bell Breakfast Box||$6.00||1080-1360 Cal|
|Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito Bacon||$1.99||350 Cal|
|Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito Sausage||$1.99||350 Cal|
|Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burrito Potato||$1.99||340 Cal|
|Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito Steak||$4.39||570 Cal|
|Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito Sausage||$3.59||570 Cal|
|Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito Bacon||$3.69||570 Cal|
|Grande Toasted Breakfast Burrito Combo||$6.19||730-1010 Cal|
|Breakfast Quesadilla Sausage||$3.99||510 Cal|
|Breakfast Quesadilla Bacon||$3.99||510 Cal|
|Breakfast Quesadilla Steak||$4.99||510 Cal|
|Breakfast Quesadilla Combo||$5.99||670-950 Cal|
|Breakfast California Crunchwrap||$4.99||630 Cal|
|Breakfast Crunchwrap Bacon||$4.49||670 Cal|
|Breakfast Crunchwrap Sausage||$4.49||750 Cal|
|Breakfast Crunchwrap Combo||$6.79||840-1120 Cal|
|Hash Brown||$1.79||160 Cal|
|Cinnabon Delights® 2 Pack||$2.19||170 Cal|
|Cinnabon Delights® 12 Pack||$6.99||1010 Cal|
|Premium Hot Coffee||$1.79||10 Cal|
|Hot Cinnabon Delights® Coffee||$2.49||160 Cal|
|Regular Iced Coffee||$1.69||10 Cal|
|Iced Cinnabon Delights® Coffee||$2.49||160 Cal|
|Breakfast Salsa||$0.00||0 Cal|
And here are some Taco Bell breakfast lover questions we hear most often.
What are Taco Bell’s Breakfast Hours?
Taco Bell’s breakfast hours vary by location because they’re determined by the franchise owner. However, most locations serve breakfast between 7 a.m. and 11 a.m. If you miss the Bell’s breakfast bell (the pun couldn’t be helped, I swear) check out their all-day menu instead.
What Time does Taco Bell Stop Serving Breakfast?
Taco Bell stops serving breakfast at 11:00 a.m.
What are Taco Bell’s Breakfast Hours on Saturday and Sunday?
Taco Bell is typically open on Saturdays and Sundays and breakfast timings are the same as the weekdays. Make sure to check the exact restaurant hours at your local Taco Bell, as they may vary.
What Does Taco Bell Have for Breakfast?
Taco Bell’s breakfast menu offers a variety of options to satisfy your morning cravings. From the Cheesy Toasted Breakfast Burritos, available in bacon, sausage, and potato varieties, to the Grande Toasted Breakfast Burritos with options like steak, sausage, and bacon, there’s a burrito for everyone.
If you prefer quesadillas, try the Breakfast Quesadilla with sausage, bacon, or steak options, or go for the Breakfast California Crunchwrap for a delightful twist. Don’t forget to add a side of Hash Browns or indulge in the sweet goodness of Cinnabon Delights in either a 2-pack or 12-pack.
To complete your meal, enjoy a cup of premium hot coffee, hot Cinnabon Delights coffee, regular iced coffee, or iced Cinnabon Delights coffee. Whatever your breakfast preferences, Taco Bell has you covered with a diverse selection to start your day right.
What Is a History of Taco Bell’s Breakfast?
Taco Bell officially launched its breakfast menu nationwide in March 2014, supported by the brand’s largest marketing campaign in its history. McDonald’s has historically taken the lead on fast food breakfast, and others have followed suit, but Taco Bell was one of the first chains to launch a new breakfast menu to be both successful and profitable within one year. It now accounts for more than 10% of their sales.
What Will You Find On Taco Bell’s Breakfast Menu?
These are the most common items you’ll find on Taco Bell’s Breakfast Menu.
- AM Crunch Wraps – aka Breakfast Crunchwraps – A crispy hash brown base, scrambled eggs, shredded sharp cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, and a “special” sauce are all piled on a burrito-sized flour tortilla that is folded and toasted on a griddle
- Biscuit Tacos – Breakfast tacos featuring a buttermilk biscuit with various fillings of your choice, such as fried chicken strips, sausage, bacon, eggs, and cheese.
- Grande Scramblers – Fiesta potatoes, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheddar cheese, and a choice either bacon, sausage, or steak wrapped up in a flour tortilla
- Grilled Breakfast Burritos – These burritos feature scrambled eggs, warm nacho cheese, and a choice of either sausage, bacon, or seasoned Fiesta potatoes and pico de gallo, wrapped up in a flour tortilla and grilled.
- Breakfast Burritos – These are made with a warm, flour tortilla filled with fluffy eggs, warm nacho cheese sauce, and your choice of bacon or sausage, wrapped up and grilled.
- Mini Skillet Bowls – The breakfast bowl is full of seasoned breakfast potatoes, scrambled eggs, cheese, and pico de gallo.
- Breakfast tacos – Breakfast tacos feature a flour tortilla filled with scrambled eggs, bacon, steak, or sausage and cheese.
- Breakfast Quesadillas – These crispy quesadillas are grilled flour tortillas filled with scrambled eggs, bacon, steak, or sausage and cheese.
- Cinnabon Delights – Hot little donut holes filled with warm icing, these come in a pack of 2, 4 or 12.
- Hash browns – Crunchy, potato hash browns, cooked to perfection.
- Premium Hot Coffee – Hot American roast coffee to wake you up and get you going.
Is Taco Bell’s Breakfast Healthy?
We’ve compiled a detailed list of the nutritional value of Taco Bell’s dishes. You can review Taco Bell’s nutrition data here.