Outback Steakhouse just announced the release of the Aussie Four-Course special, available for a limited time during the holiday season. From sirloin to chicken and salmon, customers can customize their meal by adding soup and salad, as well as additional sides.
Starting at $15.99, the Four-Course menu includes:
- First course – Choice of soup
- Second course – House Salad
- Third course – 6 oz. Center-Cut Sirloin, 8 oz. Grilled Chicken on the Barbie, 8 oz. Center-Cut Sirloin, or 7 oz. Grilled Salmon, 10 oz. Grilled Salmon
- Fourth course – Cheesecake with toppings
The Four-Course Special has been on and off the Outback Steakhouse menu since 2012, and has remained a customer favorite over the years. Typically, this special features best-selling menu items and only remains on the menu for a couple months out of the year.
If you do not feel like dining in, you can enjoy a fancy to-go meal with Outback Online Ordering and pick it up at your nearest location. The Four-Course meal is only available at select locations, and prices may vary.
Other current Outback Steakhouse specials include the:
- $10.99 Walkabout Wednesday – Steak or Chicken entree, Aussie Fries, a Coke or draft beer
- Bone-in Natural Cut Ribeye
- Lunch Combos Starting at $7.99
- Steakhouse Lunch
- 6 Cocktails for $5 Each
- New Bloomin’ Blonde Beer
- New Boomerita
Like Outback, looking for there price on Lobster Dinner
Are the crab cakes real crab or imitation crab?