Applebee’s is the perfect place to go to enjoy appetizers, like their boneless wings and their famous Spinach Artichoke Dip. It’s creamy, savory, and perfect for sharing- though you might want to eat it all yourself! If you visit your local Applebee’s during Happy Hour, you can even order your dip (or any of their appetizers) for half price. It’s a fantastic deal and a tasty choice for any afternoon. But if you’re not interested in going out, or you’re looking for a dish that will satisfy a crowd, check out this Copycat Applebee’s Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe. It’s so delicious, you won’t believe how simple it is to prepare. With just a few ingredients and a five-minute prep time, you can whip up a bowl of dip in no time.
First, preheat your oven to 350°. Then gather your ingredients, and place them in a large bowl. Mix them well, and pour the mixture into a glass baking dish. bake the dip for about 30 minutes or until the cheese looks a bit golden and crispy. Serve this Copycat Applebee’s Spinach Artichoke Dip with tortilla chips or pita bread, and enjoy. You can even store it in the fridge for a couple of days, but in my experience, there have never been any leftovers.
Copycat Applebee's Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 10 oz frozen, chopped spinach (thawed and patted dry)
- 10 oz artichoke hearts, drained, chopped and patted dry
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded romano cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 oz prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients with a spoon until smooth.
- Place in an 8x8-inch glass dish, and bake for about 30 minutes. Serve hot and enjoy.
If you’re looking for other appetizer inspiration, check out our post on the Best Chain Restaurant Appetizers in America.