It may still be snowing in your neck of the woods, but this Orange Julius recipe inspired by Dairy Queen will remind you of the warmer days to come. All it takes is a couple of minutes and a handful of ingredients that you may already have on hand in your kitchen.
Copycat Orange Julius Recipe from Dairy Queen
|Serves||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|1||2 min||NA||2 min|
- 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Whipped topping (optional)
- Blend ingredients until you have a smooth, thick consistency. Keeping the orange juice concentrate gives you the perfect thickness!
- Top with whipped cream if desired, and serve.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5.4g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Total Carbohydrate 128g||47%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|
|Total Sugars 125.6g|
|Vitamin D 1mcg||6%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
- For a dairy-free alternative, you can use almond, soy, oat, or coconut milk, but it may alter the flavor a bit.
- If you want to get creative, try a different juice concentrate instead of orange, like strawberry, pineapple, or berry.
- To whip up even more yummy drinks for spring and summertime, check out our Starbucks Frappuccino recipe, Starbucks Pink Drink recipe, and Shamrock Shake recipe.