Everybody likes discounts, that’s why Black Friday exists and Honey sponsors so many YouTubers. But you don’t have to settle for one day a year or even limit yourself to online shopping. If you are craving a nice juicy burger Jack in the Box has got you covered with tons of coupons, deals, and discounts so that you will not only save on a Triple Bacon Cheesy Jack but tacos and even drinks. Whichever you prefer there is no reason not to use a coupon.
Jack in the Box Coupons
Like with most things in the modern age, if you want to find something simply look to the internet. Jack in the Box embraces that and most of their discounts are for online purchases. But there are also bonuses and printable coupons. Just go to their website and click on “Offers & Stuff” or simply follow the link. Once you register they will send you emails of new and upcoming deals. You could also download their app where, with each order, you will earn points that can be used for even more discounts.
Of course, some coupons expire, but some stand the test of time, and some, can be used only at certain locations. Those of us who love a good Double Jack know that there are birthday offers and sign-up bonuses that will never disappear.
Popular Jack in the Box Coupons:
- 2 for $3 Breakfast Jacks
- $5.99 Sourdough Patty Melt Combo
- Jack’s Late Night Munchie Meal $6
- $4.99 Spicy Chicken Strips Combo
- 20% off Beverages for Seniors 55+
- Free 5PC. Chicken Nuggets With Any Purchase: Sign-Up for the Mailing list.
- 2 Free Tacos: Sign-Up for Jack Rewards
- 2 Free Tacos: Sign-Up for Text Messages
Jack in the Box puts a lot of emphasis on their mobile platform. That’s why you will find most of their offers on there or through their loyalty program. If you want those delicious discounts, all you have to do is download the app, register, and click on “Offers & Deals” — “Offers” are exclusive to the app, while “Deals” are not.
If you would like to make use of all the coupons below simply click “Redeem Offer” before you purchase or redeem it at the checkout screen if it’s available.
Side Note: These “Offers” are constantly changing so be sure to check every once in a while for anything new and exciting.
Jack in the Box Offers:
- 25% Off Your First In-App Purchase
- 2 for $7 Buttery Jack Burgers – Expires: July 23, 2021
- 2 for $2 Medium Fries – Expires: July 23, 2021
- $11 Milli Meal – Expires: July 23, 2021
- Free Regular Iced Coffee With Any Purchase – Expires: July 31, 2021
- Meal Deals for $20 with Breakfast, Burgers, or Chicken – Expires: July 31, 2021
- Free Hash Brown With Any Purchase – Expires: July 31, 2021
- $4 Off $15+ If You Order Jack in the Box From Postmates – Code: STAYCURLY
- 2 for $6 Sourdough Burgers
- 2 for $5 Breakfast Sandwiches
- Free Classic Jumbo Jack With Any Purchase
App Rotating Coupons:
- 2 Free Tacos with any app purchase
- $2 Shake
- Free Chocolate Overload Cake with any app purchase
Like any modern fast-food chain, Jack in the Box also has a loyalty/ rewards program called “The Jack Pack”. The rather new program is only accessible for app users and the way it works is quite simple. For every dollar spent using the app, you earn a point, when you build up enough of those you can exchange them for free food.
- Large Curly Fries – 40 points
- Jumbo Jack burger – 40 points
- 10-Piece Chicken Nuggets – 40 points
- Jack’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich – 50 points
- Sourdough Jack – 50 points
- Ultimate Cheeseburger – 50 points
- Homestyle Ranch Chicken Club – 60 points
- Buttery Jack Classic Burger – 60 points
- Bacon Ultimate Cheeseburger – 60 points
Because Jack in the Box is transitioning to more of an online presence, there haven’t been many physical or printable coupons. Although that doesn’t mean that there have been none.
A good way to find out if there are any active printable coupons is by simply going online. You can also follow Jack in the Box on Instagram and Facebook, apart from some great memes you can find a coupon or two. Another good way to check is by simply opening your mailbox; it’s common for restaurants to send out ads or discounts through snail mail. I would also recommend going directly to the store, just ask if they have any active coupons and they will be more than happy to help because it will mean an additional sale for them.
- Free Drink With Homestyle Ranch Chicken Club Order
- $5 Large Homestyles Ranch Chicken Club Combo Order
- Free 5 Piece Chicken Nuggets With Any Purchase
- BLT Cheeseburger Combo Order For $4.99
Jack in the Box Deals
The folks at Jack in the Box love celebrating, especially when that celebration is about you. That’s why they have a birthday deal for 2 free tacos when you sign up to their mailing list. It should be noted that you can only get the tacos either on your birthday, 3 days before, or 3 days after. The Mexican dish is a recent upgrade from the previous “choose 1 desert” deal, in large part thanks to the rising “Birthday Taco” trend.
But Jack in the Box also has a few tasty additions that are not related to anyone’s birthday or any coupons. You better hurry though, because all of these are for a limited time only.
- Chocolate Croissant Bites
- Triple Bacon Cheesy Jack
- Roost Fries
- Triple Bacon Cheesy Jack Combo
Jack in the Box has been around since the fifties. During this time it has established itself as a mainstay of the fast-food industry. The quick-service restaurant has an array of delicious burgers, tacos, salads, and sides, not to mention combos. They are also constantly adding new limited-time deals, coupons, and more. So unless you want to miss out on a mouthwatering discount, you better keep an eye out.
I really haven’t eaten jack in the box for a very long time because of the long wait. I thought I would try it again.