Crumbl cookies are a fan favorite for their variety and weekly rotating menu, leaving customers with an impending curiosity. In addition to their classic milk chocolate cookies available all year round, each week comes with an interesting new flavor lineup. However, many customers are still unsure of the actual Crumbl Cookies calories.
As irresistible as their iconic pink cookie box, which houses their prized cookies may be, it’s always a good idea to avoid gobbling down more calories than you need from just cookies. So, if you are a diehard fan of Crumbl Cookies, here’s how many calories you consume every time you get your cookie fixin’.
In this article
What are Crumbl Cookies?
Crumbl Cookies are cookies created by a franchise chain that bears the same name.
Originating from a small cookie bakery in Logan, Utah, Crumbl Cookies has gained widespread recognition and popularity.
What truly sets Crumbl Cookies apart is their weekly rotating menu, which keeps customers eagerly anticipating new flavors. With a staggering variety of over 200 cookie flavors introduced in this rotation, there’s always something new to savor.
The catch is that if you miss out on a particular flavor during its week, you will have to wait patiently for weeks for its return in a future rotation.
Adding to the allure, Crumbl Cookies are presented in iconic pink cookie boxes, which are not only visually appealing but also serve as an Instagram-worthy backdrop. Whether you opt for a single cookie or the “world’s best box of cookies” with 4, 6, or 12 cookies, Crumbl Cookies promise a delightful and indulgent experience.
How Many Calories Do Crumbl Cookies Have?
Regular-sized Crumbl Cookies are typically between 480 and 800 calories per cookie, with individual servings containing 120 to 200 calories.
What many people do not realize that each cookie is 4 servings – not one. Each cookie is meant to be divided into four quarters.
Let’s take the ever-popular Classic Crumbl Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie, for example. It has a total of 720 calories per cookie and 180 calories per serving. So one serving is 180 calories, there are 4 servings per cookie, and one cookie is 720 calories
Each Crumbl Cookie is big enough to produce 4 generous servings. In reality, each cookie is designed to be split into four separate pieces using a cookie cutter. So, a single serving of the Milk Chocolate Chip Crumbl Cookie is equivalent to a quarter of the cookie with 180 calories. On the other hand, a whole cookie is equivalent to four servings with 720 calories.
Not all Crumbl Cookies are created equal. With a diverse array of flavors come variations in ingredients, leading to differing calorie counts.
Here’s an example of some Crumbl Cookie flavors and their standard calorie content;
- Classic Pink Sugar Cookie: 760 per cookie/190 per serving
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie: 480 per cookie/120 per serving
- Frosted Strawberry Pop-Tarts Cookie: 800 per cookie/200 per serving
- Double Fudge Brownie Cookie: 800 per cookie/200 per serving
- Peaches & Cream Cookie: 800 per cookie/200 per serving
- Red velvet Cupcake Cookie: 640 per cookie/160 per serving
- Dark Dream Cookie: 680 per cookie/170 per serving
- Cookies & Cream Cookie: 600 per cookie/150 per serving
- Hazelnut Churros Cookie: 760 per cookie/190 per serving
- Coconut White Chip Cookie: 680 per cookie/170 per serving
- Wafer Kit-Kat Cookie: 760 per cookie/190 per serving
- Monster M&M’s Candies Cookie: 680 per cookie/170 per serving
For anyone wanting less calories, Mini Crumbl Cookies are perfect. These diminutive delights come with a calorie advantage, thanks to their smaller size. A single mini cookie is a single serving. Here are a few examples of the calorie content you can expect from Mini Crumbl Cookies:
- Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie: 240 calories per cookie/serving
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip: 160 calories per cookie/serving
- Frosted Strawberry Pop-Tarts Cookie: 270 calories per cookie/serving
- Double Fudge Brownie Cookie: 270 calories per cookie/serving
- Peaches & Cream Cookie: 210 calories per cookie/serving
- Red Velvet Cupcake Cookie: 280 calories per cookie/serving
How Do Crumbl Cookies Calories Compare?
Calorie comparisons: Crumbl Cookies vs. other popular brands.
When it comes to calorie content, Crumbl Cookies are certainly on the higher end of things. For instance, a single Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie from Crumbl – 720 calories – is more than a McDonald’s Big Mac (590 calories)!
But if you compare Crumbl Cookies to other cookies, then it’s actually not that bad. A 3.5 oz. (100g) serving of Crumbl Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie is 458 calories, and this is pretty normal for cookies.
Let’s take the same serving size – 3.5oz (100 grams) to see how Crumbl Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie compares.
One 3.5 oz. (100g) serving:
- Crumbl Milk Chocolate Chip Cookie: 458 calories
- Subway Chocolate Chip Cookie: 466 calories
- Starbucks Chocolate Chip Cookie: 462 calories
- Chocolate Frosted Donut: 433 calories
- Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Donut: 431 calories
How Big Are Crumbl Cookies?
Crumbl Cookies are huge. A regular cookie measures about 4.5 (11.43 cm) to 5 inches (12.7 cm) in diameter and weighs about 4.52 oz (128 grams) to 6.92 oz (196 grams).
Each serving is a quarter of a whole cookie, and it’s 1.13 (32 grams) oz to 1.73 oz (49 grams).
The exact size and weight depend on the flavor.
Mini Crumbl cookies measure about 3 inches (7.6 cm) in diameter and weigh about 1.5 oz (42 grams) to 2.3 oz (65 grams).