Arby’s Sauce is the perfect complement to roast beef, turkey, and fries – just to name a few. But what if you don’t have any extra packets at home from your last Arby’s run? With this quick and easy Copycat Arby’s Sauce recipe, you can whip up a batch in just 10 minutes and have plenty of leftovers.
Bonus: Most of the ingredients, if not all of them, can be found in your pantry and fridge.
|Serves||Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|16||NA||13 min||13 min|
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Add all ingredients to a stovetop pan, stir, and warm on medium heat.
- When the sauce begins to bubble, turn down the heat.
- Stir throughout the course of 10 minutes so sauce doesn’t burn at the bottom of the pan.
- Serve immediately as a dipping sauce or sandwich topping, or allow the sauce to cool down before pouring into a container and refrigerating.
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|
|Total Sugars 8.1g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calorie a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
- If the sauce is too thick, add a bit of water.
- For more fast food sauce recipes, check out our Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce Recipe.