Burger King has revealed its latest sandwich called the Cheddar Bacon King Sandwich. The fast-food restaurant burger is derived from the popular (and ever so similar) Bacon King Sandwich. So, what makes the chain’s Cheddar Bacon King Sandwich unidentical to its predecessor? It’s nothing but the cheese. Burger King’s Bacon King Sandwich has American Cheese, while the all-new Cheddar Bacon King Sandwich contains real cheddar cheese.
The Cheddar Bacon King Sandwich is comprised of two beef quarter-bound patties, smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, with a spread of ketchup and mayonnaise on a sesame seed bun. Here is a list of the nutritional information for the Cheddar Bacon King Sandwich:
- Calories – 1190
- Fat – 83g
- Sodium – 1930mg
- Carbs – 50g
- Sugar – 11g
- Protein – 64g
Burger King currently has a variety of other offers available that customers can indulge in. These are:
- $5.00 Whopper Meal – 1 Whopper Sandwich, 1 small French Fries, and 1 Small Soft Drink.
- $4.00 Impossible Whopper – features a plant-based flamed grilled patty, tomatoes, lettuce, mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles, and white onions.
- $5.00 Whopper Jr. Meal For 2 – 2 Whopper Jr. Sandwiches, 2 Small French Fries, and 2 Small Soft Drinks.
- Bogo Crispy Chicken Sandwich – Buy one crispy Chicken Sandwich and get one free.
- $5.00 Croissanwich Meal For 2 – 2 Croissanwiches, 2 Small Hash Browns, and 2 Burger King Caffe Coffees.
- $3.00 10 Piece Nuggets and Large Fries – 10 Chicken Nuggets and 1 Large French Fries.
Customers can even try the Impossible Whopper, Whopper, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, or the Crispy Chicken Sandwich as a part of Burger King’s 2 for $6 Deal.