BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse is a fast-growing chain, serving some of the best appetizers, beer, and entrees. From deep-dish pizza to wings and gourmet salads, they’ve got something for everyone to enjoy. If you’ve ever been to a BJ’s restaurant, you know how stacked their dimly-lit, full bar is. In fact, it’s one of the key attractions for customers who love booze and sports. And with a bar like that, there have to be drink specials, right? Here’s a look at the latest BJ’s Brewhouse happy hour deals.
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse Happy Hour Specials in 2020
BJ’s offers customers killer happy hour deals every single day of the week. In fact, two happy hours take place during the course of an evening at BJ’s Restaurant. These offers only apply when seated at the bar and during select hours of the day.
Monday through Friday, happy hour takes place from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., as well as Sunday through Thursday from 10:00 p.m. to close. That’s no shortage of time to catch a game or sip on a post-work cocktail. Now, let’s get to the good stuff.
Current happy hour specials include:
- $3 Domestic Bottled Beer
- $4 BJ’s Signature Handcrafted Beer
- $5 Dark Horse Wines and Call Drinks
- $6 BJ’s Brewhouse Burger
- $6 Select Appetizers
- 1/2 Off Mini Deep Dish Pizzas
- $1 Off Guest Draft Beers
And if you’re not in the mood to head out for happy hour (or can’t because, you know – pandemic), BJ’s has you covered with carryout options. You can get bottles of wine starting at $10, 6-Packs of BJ’s Handcrafted Signature Beer starting at $8.95, and Growlers of BJ’s Handcrafted Signature Beer.
BJ’s two happy hours aren’t the only times you can save money. There are even more weekly deals on food and drinks throughout the week. Take a look!
- Half Off Large Pizza – BJ’s Favorite Pizza, Gourmet Five Meat, Pepperoni Extreme, Vegetarian, BBQ Chicken, Classic Combo, Chicken Bacon Ranch, Great White, Sweet Pig, Half and Half, and Build Your Own Deep Dish Pizzas. You can also get Tavern Cut pizzas (thin crust), like BJ’s Brewhouse Classic, The Italian Market, Spicy Pig, Garlic Chicken Pesto, and Old Country Tomato Basil.
- $5 BJ’s Brewhouse Margarita
- $3 Pizookie – A giant chocolate chip cookie with two scoops of vanilla ice cream on top.
- Half off wine
- $10 Loaded Burger with unlimited French Fries. Burger flavors are Bistro, Mushroom Swiss, Hickory Brisket and Bacon, Bacon Guacamole Deluxe, Crispy Jalapeno, Bacon Cheeseburger, and Classic.
- $4 Handcrafted Signature Beers
- 1/2 Rack Slow Roasted Baby Back Ribs for $14.95
- $5 Call Drinks
- $6 Take Home Entrees – If you spend at least $9.95 on food during your visit to the restaurant, you can take home a pre-made entree to heat up later, including options like Deep Dish Ziti, Grilled Chicken Alfredo, Spicy Peanut Chicken with Soba Noodles, Jumbo Spaghetti and Meatballs, Fire-Roasted Barbacoa Chicken, and Vegetarian Turmeric-Cauliflower and Quinoa.
- Five-Course Legacy Beer Dinner – A special event where registrants can try exclusive beer tastings along with a delicious five-course meal.
- Movie and a Meal – Some restaurants are partnered with local movie theaters and sell discounted tickets. It’s the perfect way to get a deal on a dinner and movie date!
- $3 Delivery Fee + No Service Fee – Order lunch or dinner through the BJ’s website or mobile app, and you can get a discounted delivery fee on orders $19.95 or more.
- Buy $50 in e-gift cards, get $10 bonus card – No need to leave your home to get a gift for the next special occasion. Just visit the restaurant’s website to get an e-gift card. We won’t judge you if you keep the bonus card for yourself.
- Family Bundles for $44.95 – If you’re feeding the whole family, BJ’s has a ton of options that will satisfy everyone. From steak to ribs to salmon, these 4-person meals are filling and super delicious.
Food and drink specials may vary by location. To learn about even more ways to save money at your favorite restaurants, check out our Fast Food Restaurant Coupons page.