Whether you’re a Harley Quinn fanatic or simply want to try something new on your next coffee run, we’ve got you covered with this hypnotizing new Starbucks Secret Menu drink. The Harley Quinn Frappuccino is inspired by her character in the new Birds of Prey movie that’s currently showing in theaters. It’s is an Instagram-worthy take on the strawberry frappuccino, mimicking Harley Quinn’s bold two-toned hair with green and pink whipped topping. Since not all Starbucks baristas will know how to make this secret menu drink, you’ll need to bookmark this recipe to help you explain it.
- To order the Harley Quinn Frappuccino, start with a Strawberry Frappuccino.
- Before the frappuccino goes in the cup, ask your barista to fill the base of the cup with strawberry puree.
- Top it all off with whipped cream.
- Now, here’s the fun part. Ask for matcha powder on one side of the whipped cream and dried dragonfruit on the other. If you need to show the barista a photo, pull up this one up from Totally the Bomb.
Last year, you may have seen the Joker Frappuccino make its debut on the secret menu, as well. For the curious, this intense green drink can still be ordered. Here’s how to ask for it:
- A smiley face drawn on the inside of the cup with strawberry syrup
- Matcha Green Tea Creme Frappuccino
- Match Whipped Cream on top
- Finished off by chocolate drizzle
For more movie-inspired drinks, check out how to order the Baby Yoda Frappuccino.