Diet-restricted, rejoice! Well, kinda. For a limited time El Pollo Loco is rolling out two diet-restricted-friendly options; the chickenless pollo taco and the keto taco as a part of their mix-and-match street tacos.
Their mix-and-match lineup now includes a total of six tacos, including many favorites:
– Chickenless Pollo Taco (pictured)- Shreds of plant-based protein simmered in a sauce of fire-roasted peppers, onions, and tomatoes, served in a new corn and flour tortilla and topped with queso fresco, lettuce, and avocado. No word yet on if this taco can be made vegan-friendly.
– The World’s First Keto Taco – A Keto-Certified taco that consists of flame-grilled chicken, jack cheese, pico de gallo, avocado, and creamy cilantro dressing folded in a keto-friendly tortilla.
– Chicken Avocado Taco – Flame-grilled chicken, avocado, shredded cabbage, queso fresco, creamy cilantro dressign, and pico de gallo folded in corn and flour tortilla.
– Street Corn Chicken Taco – Flame-grilled chicken, corn, shredded lettuce, queso fresco, and Baja sauce folded in corn and flour artisan tortilla.
– Baja Shrimp Taco – Shrimp cooked in a chipotle and garlic marinade, topped with shredded cabbage, pico de gallo and Baja sauce in a corn and flour artisan tortilla.
– Spicy Shrimp Taco – Shrimp cooked in a chipotle and garlic marinade, topped with coleslaw, salsa roja, and queso fresco in a corn and flour artisan tortilla.
You can grab these in a few ways. First, buy grabbing however many of whatever tacos you want, simple. Grabbing a box of six tacos *whatever you want also.) Or by ordering the mix and match street taco platter, which comes with two tacos of your choice, plus a side of rice and beans.