Subway wants you to double up on subs when you order. Right now, they’re offering a Buy Two Get One Free Footlong deal for a limited time. Customers should be aware that Subway is only doing carryout orders by visiting their website or using their mobile App. Furthermore, customers can also receive this offer at their local drive-through, and it is available at participating locations countrywide.
The sandwich restaurant is also now offering free delivery with promo code “SUBWAYNOW” for a limited time with services like DoorDash, Grubhub, Postmates, and Uber Eats. Other than Subway, there is a list of some restaurants offering free deals on food and drinks, including:
- Wendy’s – Wendy’s is giving away a free Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit by ordering through their mobile App up until April 6, 2020.
- Burger King – This fast food restaurant is offering two free kids meals by just placing an order via their mobile App.
- Arby’s – Receive a free signature sandwich when you sign up on their email list.
- Elevation Burger – Customers will receive a free Single Impossible Burger when $10 is spent through Uber Eats.
- Carl’s Jr. – Customers who sign up for their promo club and purchase a Western Bacon Cheeseburger will receive a free small fries and a small beverage.