P.F. Chang’s is bringing in the holiday spirit this season by releasing their holiday menu. The restaurant is featuring a variety of new entrees, as well as some returning favorites, drinks, and desserts.
P.F. Chang’s holiday menu first includes the newly added entrees like the Peking Duck, Miso Butter Lobster Dumplings, Korean Bulgogi Lettuce Wraps, and Dynamite Roll.
Customers can also try out the restaurant’s festive desserts. These include:
- Bao Donuts: These are rolled in cinnamon sugar with miso-caramel, raspberry, and coffee-vanilla dipping sauces.
- Tiramisu: Vietnamese coffee-dipped ladyfingers, sweet mascarpone cream, cinnamon, crumbled fortune cookie topping.
The Cocktails include:
- Imperial White Sangria: Browne & White Wine, Bianco Vermouth, apple juice, orange blossom honey, cinnamon, apple
- Royal Red Sangria: Browne & Red Wine, Amaretto Disaronno, E & J Brandy, blood orange purée, orange juice, cinnamon
Here is a list of drinks alcohol-free beverages that you can enjoy at P.F. Chang’s this holiday season:
- Lime Soda: The lime soda consists of lime juice, orange blossom honey water, citrus syrup, and Q Club Soda
- Salted Caramel Cold Brew: This drink is made up of Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee, and salted caramel
Additionally, people who would like to spice up these refreshments by including alcohol can do so. For example, Casa Noble Tequila can be added to the Lime Soda and Altos Añejo Tequila to the Salted Caramel Cold Brew (take notes!).
Furthermore, the Asian-themed restaurant will be offering customers a promotion this Christmas season. Once they purchase a $100 gift card, they will receive a $20 bonus reward. This offer will only be valid until December 31, 2019. Customers seeking more information on this promotion should visit the P.F. Chang’s website.
Curious about which restaurants are open on December 25 this year? Check out our blog on the Fast Food Restaurants Open on Christmas Day in 2020.