P.F. Chang’s is bringing in the holiday spirit this season by releasing their new holiday menu. The restaurant is featuring a variety of new dishes, including two new bowls, as well as new drinks and desserts.
P.F. Chang’s holiday menu first includes the newly added entrees:
- New Spicy Miso Ramen: Spicy miso broth, shiitakes, edamame, carrots, bean sprouts, tomatoes, green onions, and grilled lemon
- New Tonkotsu Ramen: Creamy tonkatsu pork broth, shiitakes, edamame, carrots, bean sprouts, tomatoes, and green onions
- New Korean Bulgogi Steak: New York Strip, savory Mongolian glaze, Yukon potatoes, fried onion straws
Customers can also try out the restaurant’s desserts. (The Bao Donuts are also the newly added sweet delights!) These include:
- Bao Donuts: These are rolled in cinnamon sugar with miso-caramel, raspberry, and coffee-vanilla dipping sauces.
- Tiramisu: Vietnamese coffee-dipped ladyfingers, sweet mascarpone cream, cinnamon, crumbled fortune cookie topping.
The Cocktails include:
- Imperial White Sangria: Browne & White Wine, Bianco Vermouth, apple juice, orange blossom honey, cinnamon, apple
- Royal Red Sangria: Browne & Red Wine, Amaretto Disaronno, E & J Brandy, blood orange purée, orange juice, cinnamon
Here is a list of drinks alcohol-free beverages that P.F. Chang’s has added to their menu this season:
- Lime Soda: The lime soda consists of lime juice, orange blossom honey water, citrus syrup, and Q Club Soda
- Salted Caramel Cold Brew: This drink is made up of Starbucks Cold Brew Coffee, and salted caramel
Additionally, people who would like to spice up these refreshments by including alcohol can do so. For example, Casa Noble Tequila can be added to the Lime Soda and Altos Añejo Tequila to the Salted Caramel Cold Brew (take notes!).
Furthermore, the Asian-themed restaurant will be offering customers a promotion this Christmas season. Once they purchase a $100 gift card, they will receive a $20 bonus reward. This offer will only be valid until December 31, 2019. Customers seeking more information on this promotion should visit the P.F. Chang’s website.
Tana Davila, P.F. Chang’s chief marketing officer said, “This year we’re celebrating the season with a menu that offers something special for everyone. Our holiday bar game is better than ever too – we’re doubling down on our wine list, local microbrews, and new holiday sangrias.”
Curious about which restaurants are open on December 25 this year? Check out our blog on the Fast Food Restaurants Open on Christmas Day in 2019.