One of the most delicious parts of the In-N-Out dining experience is their famous dipping sauce. It’s perfect for spreading on burgers and Animal Style Fries or dipping fries or onion rings into. Now you can experiment with dipping anything you want into this In-N-Out Spread Sauce because you can easily whip it up at home with this simple recipe.
I like to mix ketchup and mayo together for dipping, but the ingredient that makes this sauce stand out is the sweet pickle relish, which gives it a crunchy bite. The sugar makes it a bit sweeter and the vinegar gives it a tangy taste. Since you probably already have all of these ingredients already, you can mix it in no time.
Even though it’s easy to prepare, you want to make sure to let the sauce sit for at least an hour before serving it. The flavors need time to marinate and work their magic. If you serve this sauce directly after mixing it, it will taste more like ketchup, and it won’t taste anything like the In-N-Out sauce. Patience is key!
In N Out Spread Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp distilled white vinegar
- Combine all of the ingredients into a bowl and stir.
- Cover the bowl and let it cool in a refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- Be sure to let the sauce sit at least an hour before serving. This helps all the flavors to marinate. If you serve the sauce directly after mixing, it will taste mostly like ketchup.
What foods do you like to dip into your In-N-Out Sauce?