Pizza lovers everywhere can now celebrate. Why? Because February 9, 2020, is National Pizza Day. Whatever the situation is, it’s definitely the time to sit, put your feet up, and enjoy a good slice of this cheesy goodness. There are a variety of restaurants across the United States offering exceptional deals in the observance of National Pizza Day. Let’s dive in.
- Blaze Pizza – Customers who visit their website and use this promo code “PIZZADAY” at checkout will receive a large pizza. Please note that this offer is valid once $25 or over is spent.
- Patxi’s Pizza – Purchase any pizza and receive another 10-inch thin crust pizza for only $9.00.
- Fi’lia Brickell -On February 9 customers can visit Fi’lia Brickell and purchase their special pizzas and their specialty pies for only $13.00.
- Casey’s General Stores – Customers who are with their rewards program will receive any large pizza at half off.
- Chuck E. Cheese – Chuck E. Cheese is offering a medium one-topping pizza with two drinks for just $16.99 and two large one-topping pizzas with four drinks for only $32.99.
- Pop Up Pizza – In honor of National Pizza Day, at their location in Las Vegas in the Plaza Hotel & Casino, Pop Up Pizza will be handing out free T-shirts that say “Pizza Is Beautiful” to customers who purchase an entire pizza or just a slice.
- Green Giant – Let’s shift more to the healthier side. Green Giant is removing $1.00 off their new cauliflower pizza crust.
- Round Table Pizza – Customers who sign up for their email list will receive $7.00 off pizzas and also receive many discounts.
- Domino’s – Domino’s is giving away a large three-topping pizza for $7.99 but only on carryout.
- Little Caesars – Guests can have their new stuffed pretzel crust pizza for only $9 and their pretzel crust pizza for $6. This offer is valid at all Little Caesars locations from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Mazzio’s Italian Eatery – Customers who purchase one large special pizza will receive $3.00 off the next order.
There is a list of other restaurants offering great deals on pizza this National Pizza Day. So why not make it a date?