If you’re craving comfort food, we’ve got the answer for you. Fazoli’s just announced the ultimate deal so you can get your pizza and pasta fix for just five bucks. The 5 Under $5 menu features a handful of the most popular items on the Fazoli’s menu, but instead of paying full price, you can get any of the items for just $4.99.
- Small Spaghetti – This option is perfect if you want a small, yet filling meal. The noodles are topped with either marinara or meat sauce, both of which are made with vine-ripened tomatoes and seasoned with oregano, anise, fennel, and more.
- Two Slices of Pizza – Perhaps you’re feeling pizza instead of pasta (or you want both!). You can two cheese or pepperoni pizza slices with garlic butter crust.
- Small Fettuccine Alfredo – Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the top-sellers on the Fazoli’s menu, and we have a feeling that won’t change now that you can snag a $5 portion. The rich, creamy Alfredo sauce is flavored with garlic, butter, and parmesan, and the dish is topped with shaved parmesan and herbs.
- Chicken Parm Pasta – This duo combines two delicious classics – Baked Fettuccine Alfredo and Chicken Parmigiano. The Chicken Parm features a bed of spaghetti with marinara sauce, and it is topped with chicken parmigiano with Parmesan cream sauce. The dish is topped with mozzarella and provolone before being baked and served.
- Fettuccine and Ravioli Bake – This food mashup combines the classic Fettuccine Alfredo with five-cheese ravioli into a creamy, cheesy dinner. The ravioli are stuffed with five kinds of cheese and topped with marinara sauce. After the two pastas are combined, they are topped with mozzarella and provolone cheese and baked in a 490° oven.
Fazoli’s is currently available for drive-thru, carryout, and delivery.