In celebration of National Cheese Lover’s Day and Pie Day, Domino’s is presenting their large two-topping pizzas for only $5.99 each. This promotion by Domino’s will only be effective this week from January 20 through January 26 for carry-out only.
Customers have the choice of selecting any two-toppings they would prefer. Domino’s has a list of nine meat pizza toppings and 18 non-meat. Customers can redeem this carry-out special via phone, in-store, online on the Domino’s website, or on the restaurant’s mobile app.
Per a press release, Jenny Fouracre, Domino’s spokesperson said, “While some of the better-known holidays are over, celebrating fun unofficial holidays continues. We want cheese lovers, deal seekers, and all pizza pie fanatics to celebrate with our $5.99 large carryout pizzas.”
The observance of National Cheese Lover’s Day is today, January 20. National Pie Day, however, is celebrated on January 23 yearly in the United States, and since 1986, the day is promoted by the American Pie Council.
In commemoration of these food holidays, there are a number of other restaurants offering deals on food.
- Mountain Mike’s Pizza – Customers who visit Mountain Mike’s Pizza will receive $3.00 off any large pizza, using this promo code “880953”
- Fresh Brothers – Customers can receive a vegan mozzarella upgrade to their pizza in celebration of Veganuary with Daiya Foods.
- Pizza Hut – Customers will receive a Meat Lover’s Pizza for only $10.00, which is off the usual price and it’s only for a limited time.
- Papa John’s – Their Alfredo garlic parmesan crust pizza is now available for $10.00.
- Blaze Pizza – Receive a half size pizza, and a salad or four Dough Knots of your choice for only $9.95.
To learn about more Domino’s deals, check out our Domino’s Coupons page.