As the temperatures drop around the country, people have their minds on comfort food. Denny’s diner is answering the call with an entire lineup of new melts and bowls to satisfy our cozy cravings all fall and winter long. You can order any of the new sandwiches and dishes at Denny’s locations around the country. Now, let’s dig in.
The latest menu additions include The Grand Slamwich, All-American Patty Melt, Chick ‘N’ Shroom Melt, Steakhouse Deluxe Bowl, and Chicken Biscuit & Gravy Bowl. All sandwiches come on a grilled potato bread and are served with fries, as they should be of course. So, what’s in each of these new dishes?
- The Grand Slamwich – A grilled sandwich with scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, American cheese, and maple spice spread.
- All-American Patty Melt – This melt comes with a 100% beef patty, caramelized onions, Swiss & American cheeses, and All-American sauce.
- Chick ‘N’ Shroom Melt – Grilled chicken breast, sautéed mushrooms, spinach, Swiss cheese, and mayo.
- Steakhouse Deluxe Bowl – Prime rib, red-skinned mashed potatoes, broccoli, pepper jack queso, cheddar cheese, and diced bacon. This bowl comes with a side of bread and can be made with chicken tenders instead of prime rib.
- Chicken Biscuit & Gravy Bowl – Biscuits, chicken tenders, country gravy, cheddar cheese, and two eggs.
In addition to the new melts and bowl lineup, Denny’s is welcoming a few seasonal fan favorites to the menu. The Turkey Dressing Dinner, pumpkin pie, and pecan pie are available for a limited time this holiday season. For other seasonal treats, check out what’s new on Starbucks holiday menu.