Del Taco is reintroducing the Mix 2 for $4 offer. This mix-and-match deal is currently up for grabs at participating Del Taco locations across the United States and for a limited time.
Customers now have the option of selecting any two mix and match menu items for just $4. These include:
- Chicken Flatbread Taco – Grilled chicken, chipotle or secret sauce, lettuce, tomato, and grated cheddar cheese folded in a warm flatbread.
- Chicken Street Taco – Grilled chicken, roasted chile salsa, diced onions, cilantro, and sliced avocado wrapped up in two warm corn tortillas.
- Beer Battered Fish Taco – A wild-caught Alaskan pollock fillet dipped in beer-battered and fried until golden brown, served with cabbage, Del Taco’s secret sauce, and pico de gallo, wrapped in two corn tortillas. Which comes with a lime wedge.
- Cheese Quesadilla – Spicy jack or shredded cheddar cheese and a zesty green sauce folded in a flour tortilla and then grill-pressed.
Del Taco had previously released this offer in January 2019 on their Mix 2 Menu, which included two for $4 and two for $5. Last year, customers who purchased the two for $5 burrito deal could have selected from:
- Classic Grilled Chicken Burrito
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Burrito
- Del Combo Burrito
- Del Beef Burrito
- 8-Layer Veggie Burrito
Del Taco is also offering the new Breakfast Toasted Wrap for $2.00, and customers can select from bacon or chorizo sausage. This offer is served for breakfast only. Customers can also purchase a Turkey Flatbread Box for $6.00, and it includes two Turkey Flatbread Tacos, a value fry, and a small drink.