Seafood season is ramping up, and Del Taco knows just how keep the momentum going with the relaunch of their Crispy Jumbo Shrimp. For a limited time, customers can get the fried shrimp in the form of a taco or burrito, as well as battered fish dishes.
Here’s a closer look at the seafood options available on Del Taco’s seasonal menu:
- Jumbo Shrimp Taco – Get two shrimp tacos for $5. The crispy shrimp comes in a flour tortilla with shredded cabbage, pico de gallo, and Del Taco secret sauce.
- Jumbo Shrimp Taco Meal – Pair two tacos with crinkle cut fries and a drink.
- Jumbo Shrimp Burrito – Fill up on a flour tortilla stuffed with battered jumbo shrimp, lime rice, shredded cabbage, secret sauce, and pico de gallo.
- Jumbo Shrimp Burrito Meal – Add fries and drink to your burrito to make it a meal.
- Beer Battered Fish Taco – Enjoy two Alaska Pollock fish tacos for $4. The fish fillet is beer battered and wrapped in a flour tortilla, alongside shredded cabbage, secret sauce, and pico de gallo.
- Beer Battered Fish Taco Meal – Add fries and a drink to your Beer Battered Fish Tacos.
To celebrate the return of the popular crispy shrimp dishes, as well as Leap Day Weekend, Del Taco is giving away free shrimp tacos this weekend with any purchase on the restaurant’s app. Customers can get their free taco coupon today, February 28, 2020, by downloading the Del Taco app. The offer can be redeemed through this weekend, as well.
To see more deals from Del Taco, check out the new Del’s Dollar Deals Menu.