For most of us, cravings hit the hardest at night. You know, the time when the only thing that’s open is Taco Bell or the nearest 24/7 McDonald’s. And while both of those are decent options for greasy and fried fast food, that leaves few options for anyone who wants a quick, healthy bite to eat. However, there’s a new late-night menu in town from an unexpected source – Boston Market.
Boston Market is best known for their rotisserie chicken, ribs, meatloaf, and holiday meals (Thanksgiving is right around the corner, you guys). As a spin on their best-sellers, the new Late Night Menu will feature four flavorful sliders and four new bowls. Let’s take a look:
- Chicken Chipotle Slider – Pulled rotisserie chicken with ranch and chipotle sauce and pepper jack cheese on a toasted brioche bun
- Chicken Cheddar Slider – Pulled rotisserie chicken with garlic sauce, herbed mayo, and melted cheddar cheese on a bun
- Turkey Cheddar Slider – Sliced turkey breast with garlic sauce, herbed mayo, and melted cheddar cheese on a warm bun
- BBQ Meatloaf Slider – Meatloaf topped with zesty mayo, BBQ sauce, and cheddar cheese on a crispy brioche bun
- Southwest Chicken Rice Bowl – A bowl with corn bean relish, cilantro lime rice, pico de gallo, pulled rotisserie chicken, and chipotle pesto sauce
- Chicken Cheddar Mash Bowl –A combination of mashed potatoes, corn bean relish, cheddar cheese, pulled chicken, garlic sauce, and fresh gravy
- Cheeseburger Mac Bowl – A base of creamy mac & cheese with pico de gallo, fresh cheddar, BBQ sauce, and meatloaf
- Veggie Bowl – Steamed veggies, corn bean relish, garlic sauce, cilantro lime rice, and pico de gallo
Boston Market Late Night Menu Prices and Deals
The sliders start at three bucks each, and you can get three of them for just $8. The bowls are going for $6.50 or more. Customers can also get buy one get one free sliders tomorrow, November 1. And on Election Day this Tuesday, November 3, Boston Market will be giving away one free slider to every customer who visits their local restaurant after 9 p.m. No purchase necessary!
Customers can order from the new menu online or on the app for carryout, curbside pickup, or delivery.